How to Order
Please call Asphalt Zipper® Customer Service to order parts or to inquire about pricing. Have the model of your machine and it's serial number available when you call. This helps insure we provide the proper parts for your Asphalt Zipper® machine. Call 1-888-ZIPPER-0 (1-888-947-7370) between the hours of 7:00 am to 5:00 p.m. Or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Deadlines for Overnight Shipment of Parts
Next day shipment order requests must be submitted by 12:00 Noon Mountain Time to be elegible for same day shipping. All shipments are subject to parts availability. Our next day shipments are sent by Federal Express. There are some parts of the United States where Fedex does not provide next day shipment. Next day shipment of parts can be very expensive. A FedEx Priority shipment on Friday should not be expected until Monday unless you specifically ask for a Saturday delivery (which may not be available in all areas) FedEx states that Priority shipments should arrive by 10:30 a.m. in most areas of the U.S.
Federal Express Ground Shipments
Ground Service generally takes 2-3 days in the western states, 4-5 days in the central states, and 5-7 days in the eastern states, depending on the delivery location. Weekends and Holidays do not count as transportation days.
Some of our parts are shipped by freight services. If your package is too large for FedEx it will be shipped by a freight carrier. If it is shipped by a freight carrier, you will be responsible for providing a means of unloading, usually a loading dock or fork lift. We will get the best possible freight line quote to your location, and inform you of that Freight amount before we ship your order if you ask us to do so. The transportation time required by freight companies is variable, and shipments to the east coast typically take 10-14 days.
We do our best to anticipate our customer's demand for parts. However at times, we may be temporarily unable to procure some items due to delays from our suppliers. If your order has back-ordered items, your sales technician will let you know of that and offer options when they contact you.
Certain older items that are out of stock or items that are a unique application may be sold as a special order. We are happy to provide them when possible, but they may need to be pre-paid and are not returnable.
Returns are a part of doing business. Asphalt Zipper, Inc. has a no hassle return policy because we believe it is an important part of good customer service.PLEASE CALL US BEFORE RETURNING ANY ITEM.
- Most problems can be solved with a telephone call.
- All items returned must be in unused condition, and if posssible, in the original packages.
- We cannot accept returns on special order electrical parts, special order shafts, manuals, tools, and other special order items.
- You will be issued a returned material authorization (RMA) number. This number allows us to track and process your return quickly and efficiently. Write the RMA number on the outside of your return packcage, include a copy of your original invoice and return the package within 10 days of the receipt of our RMA number. We will not accept any returns without an RMA number.
- Carefully package and insure all items for their full value. Lost or damaged parts cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Return packages must be send prepaid directly to our address. In certain cases we will arrange shipping and bill you or we may pay for shipping. However, any return sent C.O.D. will be rerouted back to you by your freight company.
- Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment used for the original purchase.
- Parts returned are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days.